ESB Networks continues to operate normally however we are taking precautions like remote working so we may not be able to respond to your query as quickly as possible. We are asking our customers to use the various digital platforms as the first point of contact for routine services and general enquiries:
- To report a power outage click https://www.esbnetworks.ie/apps/faultlogging
- If you have a power outage, you can check for an estimated restoration time here https://www.esb.ie/esb-networks/powercheck/
- To apply for a New Connection click here https://www.esbnetworks.ie/new-connections
- To track a New Connection click here https://www.esbnetworks.ie/new-connections
- To send in a meter reading: Phone 1800 337 777 (021 2386444) OR click https://www.esbnetworks.ie/existing-connection/meters-readings/submit-a-meter-reading OR email: firstname.lastname@example.org ; OR TEXT your reading to 087 960 9223 in the format: MPRN (space), Reading.
- For general enquires : phone 1800 372 757 (021 2386555) OR Email email@example.com (open 8.30am to 6 pm Monday to Friday and 8.30am to 1.30pm on Saturday excluding public holidays).
- For Smart Metering queries: phone 1800 928 123 (01 6985005) Monday-Friday 8.30am – 6pm, excluding public holidays.
- We are also available on Twitter @esbnetworks and Facebook: @ESBNetworks
- For more information and further safety information you can check our website www.esbnetworks.ie
For Faults and Emergencies call 1800 372 999, OR 021 2382410 (available 24 hours, 7 days a week).